Amazon > Dashboard you can see a summary of products, orders, offers and errors. By default it display information for all configured accounts. But you can use the select widget in order to apply a filter on a specific country.
This part display imported orders total amount. Each line represent a time unit (day, week or month). Each column represent a time cursor. Examples below :
- Current : today, this week, this month
- -1 : yesterday, last week, last month
- -2 : 2 days ago, 2 weeks ago, 2 months ago
This part display last imported order date, last order import process and number of shipments to confirm on Amazon.
This part display :
- number of products listed (sync between Amazon and Magento)
- number of products in error (product can’t be matched or created)
In this part numbers of errors are displayed by process type :
- Order importation
- Shipment confirmation
- Price update
- Stock update
- Products matching
Each number is a link, on follow you will be redirected on logs error grid.