Shipping method edition
In the different screens where you can edit the shipping method, Connect will display only shipping methods assigned to a carrier template.
Carrier template can be seen in menu "Sales > Shipping labels".
If you need additionnal shipping methods but dont need to print shipping labels for them, follow these instructions :
- Go in menu sales > Shipping label
- Create a new template with the button in the bottom
- Configure the template this way :
- Name : dummy template
- Type : order details export
- Shipping method : select the shipping methods you need (use ctr + click to select several methods)
- Then, go in the "Configuration" tab and fill "dummy.txt" in the file name
Then, the new shipping methods will be available in the different screens.
From the order grid
Select menu Sales > order, search for the order, tick the checbox in the first column and select action "Change shipping method" and select the new shipping method. Then hit button "Submit" :
From the order preparation screen
In the order preparation, you can change the shipping method using the mass action in all tabs :
From the packing screen
In the packing screen, click on the pencil icon close to the shipping method :
A popup opens with all methods available, click on the new method and hit the save button.