Google Merchant Center integration
The Google Merchant Center integration allows you to link your Connect account to your Google Account. You can then send your catalog to your Merchant Center and check the publication status of your products on Google's networks.
- You must have a valid Google Merchant Center account.
- You must have an imported catalog in your Connect account.
- Your products must have the following mandatory information: EAN or UPC / Title / Selling price / Picture.
- Your products must be published on your website.
Connect your Boostmyshop SmartCampaign account with your Google Merchant Center account
1/ Go to the integration page of our tool and follow the steps below :
- Click on "New integration"
- Fill in the title field with the value "GMC".
- Select the value " Enabled".
- Select as type, the value "Google Merchant Center".
- Save your new integration
2/ Set up your catalog options
These options are available in the tab "Configuration".
- Choose your currency
- Select the countries in which you distribute your products
- Select the warehouses that should impact the level of stock sent to Google
3/ Allow Boostmyshop to manage your catalog on your Google Merchant Center
When you validate your configuration options for the first time, you'll be redirected to your Google Account.
Choose which account you want to link to Boostmyshop to allow the management of your catalog:
If the connection is valid, you will be redirected to your Boostmyshop account and you should see your Google Merchant Center ID:
4/ Send your first product feed to your Merchant Center
To create your catalog on your Google account, go to the "Feed" tab.
- For the "Upload products to merchant center" feed, select the "Once a day" update.
- Click on "Run now"
Depending on the size of your catalog, exporting may take some time.
5/ Check the status of your submitted products
You can check the status of your products via
- "Check Uploaded products error from merchant center" feed.
- Your Google Merchant Center (https://merchants.google.com/)
To be able to publish your first Google campaigns via Boostmyshop, you need to follow the steps below : Create your Google Merchant Center account : https://www.google.be/retail/get-started/?product=merchant-center Configure and push your products ...
Configure shipping rules on your Merchant Center back office is mandatory to start using Google services. At least, you have to configure one shipping method to validate Merchant Center set up. In order to setup this, please do as following : 1/ ...
Website not Claimed
Login on your Merchant Center account Click on 'Tools' Click on 'Business information' Select "Website" tab Select "Enter your website url" Select "Then follow the "Validate your website" section" tab ...
Link GMC / GAD accounts
Crap ! It seems your Google Merchant Center and Ads accounts are not linked ! It is mandatory to link both accounts together in order to run myAds campaigns, please follow these instructions to do it : 1/ From GMC account Login on your GMC account ...
Validate credit card
Billing setup is mandatory in order to activate your Google Ads account. If you created the google Ads account by yourself, you must : Login on Google Ads Select menu Billing > Billing setup Enter your credit card details