How to install the extension on your Magento 2
Before installing any 3rd-party extension on your Magento, we recommend to make back up copies of your Magento root folder and your database.
For the installation, please prepare Magento admin panel and SSH access details.
Follow the steps:
- Download the extension from the WeTransfer link
- Unpack the .zip file you have downloaded;
- Connect to the server where the website source folder is located with FTP/SFTP client
(WinSCP, Filezilla, Cyberduck, etc);
- Go to upload > app and upload the files from the app folder to the root app folder of your Magento website using ‘Merge’ upload mode.
This way, your FTP/SFTP client will only add new files;
- Connect to your Magento directory with SSH;
- Run the next commands.
Commands to execute :
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:flush
That’s it! Our extension is now install in Magento 2.
Send us the informations
Connect to your Mangento 2 Back-office and from the menu go to Stores > Configuration
Under the BOOSTMYSHOP section you will find the token generated by our extension.
Please, send us the information in order to get your catalogue back into the application :
FRONT URL : https://www.example.com
TOKEN : zesxq654874f120ee70aceab8745e236stallation
Any trouble ?
You have difficulties to install our extension ?
Contact us and our experts will install it for you.
Quick Start - Catalogue Import
In this section we will guide you to import your catalogue on myPricing. Select your catalogue platform Select the platform where your catalogue is and follow the instructions. Prestashop: import your catalogue from Prestashop. More about Prestashop ...
Overview This is the part where you establish the connection between your CMS (Prestashop, Magento, Shopify or Custom catalog) to the application. CMS status On this part you have 3 elements : - The logo of your CMS (Prestashop, Magento, Shopify or ...
Import your catalog with Prestashop
In this section we will see how to import your Prestashop catalogue on myPricing. Once you have selected the Prestashop platform, our assistant will guide you through the steps. Install the module Download the myPricing module for Prestashop by ...