This article explains how Connect update product costs in orders and then how Connect calculates order margins.
Order margins are available in the order view, in the "margins" tab :
Margin details are based on the price paid by customer and the product cost.
When the order is shipped, this cost will be updated again to match the real product cost :
- If the order has been shipped from your warehouse, the "cost" in the order item is updated again using the product cost.
- If the order has been shipped via dropship, the cost in the order item is updated directly from the dropship order buying price + landing fees
Cost update based on the shipment are not done immediately, but asynchronously, check next section for more details
In order to optimize performances, cost update in order items is not performed immediately when an order is shipped.
To enable the cost update, you must configure the "Update order costs" feed in the cron integration :
- Go in menu Integrations > Integrations
- If you dont already have a "Cron" integration, create a new integration with buton "New integration", give it a name (cron), enable it and select type "Cron".
- Go in the "Feeds" tab and schedule the "Update order costs" feed every evening :
Order Details This pop-up will provide a summary of any order, with its main details in. These information are divided into differents tabs : Overview invoice & shipment Payments Margins Gift message Organizer RMA Available tabs Overview This tab ...
Delete a shipment
If you need to cancel a shipment that is considered shipped by MyFulfillment, this is how to do it. First, go to sales -> shipments and click on red trashcan of the shipment you want to delete. A popup will appear and you just need to validate your ...
Order history MyFulfillment logs changes made into orders. These logs are available from the "History" tab of order popups : The following changes are recorded in this tab : Order creation : this is the when the order has been created / imported in ...
Where is my order ?
Overview If you can not find an order in Connect, there may me several reasons : This order has not been imported yet Boostmyshop tried to import it but encountered an error This order is ignored by boostmyshop due to its status (most of time, ...
Prestashop - Order update feed
Overview This article explains how the order update feed from the Prestashop integration can update order status in Boostmyshop Warning : it is not recommended to enable this feed unless you ship orders from prestashop Configure the feed To configure ...