To help you to find orders to process, opened orders are divided into 4 different tabs.
All orders are displayed with their products details in the different tabs. Color codes are used to distinguish product statuses :
- Strikethrough : The product has already been shipped.
- Green : The product is currently in stock (or has been reserved for this order if you’ve our Inventory management extension).
- Red : The product is out of stock.
- Orange : The product is partially in stock (or has been partially reserved if you’ve our Inventory management extension). For instance, you must ship 3 qty of a product, but only 2 are currently in stock / have been reserved.
- Grey and italic : The product must be dispatched from another warehouse.
From these tabs, you can select orders to add to the current batch of managed orders, as seen previously.
To Achieve that goal, you’ve got 2 options :
- Tick the orders checkboxes from the grids, and then select the mass action “Prepare” located at the top-left corner of each tab’s grid.
- Use the “Prepare” link from the “action” column displayed on each tab’s grid.
In both case, selected order(s) will be removed from the current tab and added to the “In progress” tab.
If an ordered product is out of stock, it will not be managed through the order preparation steps, and so a partial shipment will be created for the order containing it.