Prestashop integration allows to import products from Prestashop to Connect.
When you run Connect with a Prestashop website, you must keep in mind the followings :
- Products are created in Prestashop and imported to Connect, you can not create products in Connect
- Connect is compatible with Prestashop from the 1.5 version until the latest
Connect uses only Prestashop webservices, meaning that you dont have to install any module in Prestashop.
Generate Prestashop API key
From your Prestashop admin panel and select menu "Advanced Parameters > Webservices".
First make sure that the webservices are enabled. Also, if you experience problems, you can enable the CGi Mode.
In the top right corner, click on button "Add a new key" :
- Click on the "generate" button to create the key
- Fill description
- Enable the key
- TIck all checkboxes in the first row to give Connect admin permissions
Once this is done, save your key.
Create the Prestashop integration
In Connect, select menu :
Integrations >> New integrations
Then, click on the "New integation" button at the bottom.
Fill the form according to the image above and click on "Save".
Once the integration is created, you must configure your prestashop settings in the "Configuration" tab :
Then, hit the save button : if your settings are correct, you'll get "Data saved." message, else an error message will be displayed.
If you get an error message, Make sure that you enable CGI option in prestashop.
Stock level import settings
These settings are used to import the initial stock from Prestashop to Connect when you are ready to go live and want to initialize the Stocks in Connect based on the values in Prestashop.
In the dropdown, select the warehouse where you want to import Prestashop stock levels to.
Once the warehouse is configured, click n the save button.
Now, if you want to import stock levels, go in the "Feeds" tab and click on the "Run now" button for to the "Import stock level" feed :
Once configuration is done, you will have to run and schedule the different feeds available.
Here's the process advised to run all feeds in the correct order :
- Run the "Import new products" feed manually ("Run now" button) if you have not too much products, else schedule it every hour.
Wait until all products get imported into Connect.
- Schedule the "Update products" feed once a day.
- Schedule the "Import product images" feed every 4 hours.
Wait until all orders get imported into Connect.
- Run the "Import stock levels" feed manually only once time ("Run now" button).
Wait until all products stock level get updated into Connect.
Never run manually or schedule others feeds !
It can have disastrous consequencies as the stock of your Magento will be updated with the one in Connect.