Once the quantities are filled, click on the “Save” button to save the reception.
Saving a reception has several impacts :
- Creates a new reception for the PO (receptions history is visible in the “Receptions” tab for a PO)
- Creates the product/supplier association if the received products are not already associated with the PO’s supplier
- Updates the PO delivery progress (can be higher than 100 if you received more than ordered)
- Updates products inventory (if you use Embedded ERP, it will also create stock movements)
- Updates supply needs (most of the time, it removes supply needs with status “Waiting for reception”)
If the delivery progress reaches 100, the Purchase Order status is automatically toggled to “Complete”.
In case of partial reception for which the missing products will NOT be delivered, you must change the PO status to “Complete” manually : this is important because if you miss this part, the extension will still expect the products and will not warn you about new supply needs.