Zebra printer configuration
BMS Mobile can work with Zebra mobile printers to print specific document.
This document explains how to do the setup.
This feature is not available in standard version and requires custom project to enable it.
- You need an android device compatible with Boostmyshop Mobile
- You need a zebra printer compatible with Zebra browser print application
- You need to install zebra browser print on each mobile device and associate one zebra printer (you can share the same printer with several mobile devices)
- Tested printers:
- Zebra ZQ630
Install Zebra browser print
First you need to install Zebra browser print on your android device.
You can download the application from here:
Next, follow the instructions to configure it:
Boostmyshop mobile configuration
Open Boostmyshop mobile, click on the gear icon, select "Settings" tab and scroll down until the "Zebra settings" section:
Then configure it this way:
- Configure the zebra printer IP address to "127.0.0.1"
- Then click on button "Refresh printers list"
- Select your printer in the printers dropdown
- Click on save button
- Restart the application
- Open the zebra settings again and click on "Print test label" button, you should get a "Test label boostmyshop" printed
Zebra Datawedge Android Configuration
Overview You want to configure your Zebra scanning device, this article will show you the different ways you can modify the settings of you Zebra scanner to work with BMS. This documentation will only work with zebra scanning devices that use ...
How to access The account configuration is available clicking on the configuration icon located at the top-right corner : It will lead you to a new page from where all account configurations can be made : How to configure Subscription You will find ...
ScanSKU Android Configuration
Overview You have some issues with your scanning device such as not being able to scan a barcode when not in a text field and you want to fix it. This documentation will only work with ScanSKU scanning devices To do so, you need to check the ...
Creating a Dropship Warehouse To configure dropship settings in myFulfillment, you will first need to create a dropship warehouse. Follow the steps below to create a new dropship warehouse: 1. Navigate to the "Inventory" tab and select "Warehouses" ...
Chaotic storage - Configuration
To enable the Chaotic storage feature, you must go in the settings menu (top right corner) and select tab "Inventory". First, you need to enable the Advanced bin location feature, you can find more information here: ...