Orders are imported from CMS and MarketPlace, you can not create new order in Connect.
The list of orders is available in menu Sales > Orders :
Order status follows this workflow :
- Pending : order has been placed but is not paid / valid
- Processing : order has been paid. Partially shipped orders keep this status
- Complete : order has been fully shipped
- Canceled : order has been canceled
- On hold : order has been put on hold
Order products have different style depending of their status :
- Striken through : product has been shipped or is canceled
- Green : product is in stock and ready to be shipped
- Red / Orange : product is backordered, you must replenish this product to ship it
When you click on the order link, the order popup appears :
From this popup you can :
- Replace / cancel / change warehouse for a product (dropdown menu on the right)
- Edit shipping address (if recipient address is wrong)
- Download invoice / packing slip from the documents tab
- Add a gift message
- Create a new RMA
- Check customer details
- Review order timeline
- Cancel or put the order on hold
- Change the shipping method (pencil icon next to the shipping description)
- Manually create a new Shipment / Invoice (if order status applies)
Note : to ship an order, it is recommended to use the Order preparation function
Quick Start - Products
Products are imported and updated from your CMS, you can not create a product in Connect. Product list is available from menu "Products", clicking on a row brings you to the Product detail view. Here are the main details available from the product ...
Quick Start - Integrations
Integrations are used by Connect to communicate with stores like Magento, Shopify, Prestashop. Global schema Whatever CMS you use, the global schema is always the same : Use your CMS to : Create products, update product information Get orders Use ...
Quick Start - Stock management
Warehouses Everything starts with Warehouse configuration. By default, 1 warehouse is created. If you wish to rename it, select menu Inventory > Warehouses, click on the warehouse, update the name and save. For more details about warehouses : ...
Quick Start - Procurement
Procurement includes the following features : Suppliers management Attach products to suppliers Purchasing recommendations (supply needs) Purchase orders management. Suppliers You can manage suppliers from menu Purchasing > Suppliers. You can mass ...
Quick Start - Order preparation
Order preparation screen provides a workflow to pick / pack / ship orders. To access this screen, select menu Sales > Order Preparation Order selection This steps consists in selecting a batch of orders and add them in the In progress tab. Note : it ...