Connect does not allow to create products from Scratch, then all products come from an integration (mostly from your CMS).
Product listing is available frommenu Products.
Column explanations :
- Image : this is the main product image
- Organizer : internal notes attached to the product. If notes are available, an icon is shown in this column and you can get the details moving cursor on the icon. If you wish to add new notes to product, click on the product row
- Sku : this is the unique reference of the product
- Type : Simple or Kit or Alias
- MPN : manufacturer part number. Check integration to import this information from your CMS
- Barcode : ean or upc code
- Manufacturer : product manfacturer
- Product : product name
- Status : enabled or disabled
- Discontinued : A discontinued product is a product that you can not purchase. if set to yes, the product is not available for purchase order neither in supply needs.
- Cost : this is the weighted average cost calcuated from the purchase order history. Most integrations automatically import a value for this cost when the product is created.
- Price : public price
- Stock details : details of stock levels in the different warehouses
- Suppliers : supplier attached to product. The main supplier is underlined
To see product details, click on a row in the product list.
- Opened purchase order : this section show purchase order with this product having status expected.
- Warehouses : for each warehouse associated to the product, you get :
- On hand : this is the physical quantity in the warehouse
- To ship : quantity of the product in orders pending shipment
- Reserved : quantity reserved in pending orders
- Available : quantity available for sales in the warehouse
- Warning stock level : reorder point where Connect will recommend to purchase the product
- Ideal stock level : ideal quantity to reach for purchasing recommendations (supply needs)
- Location : this is the shelf location in the warehouse. It is printed on the picking list
Contains purchase order history for the current product
Contains suppliers associated to the product.
To link a new supplier for the current product, select the supplier in the dropdown menu, optionnaly enter the supplier sku and buying price and hit the save button.
You can easily edit the current suppliers in the grid below, and click on the save button.
This grid shows every stock movements for the current product
If you want to create a new stock movement for the product, check article "Stock movements"
Orders to ship
This grid shows every orders pending shipment for the current product.
This feature is available in the orders to ship tab.
From here, you can also change the stock allocation between orders.
Consider that you have only 1 product in stock but 2 orders. Automatic reservation reserved the stock for the first order, so the second one can not be shipped :
If for any reason, you want to ship the newest order first, you must allocate the stock from the old order to the new one.
To accomplish this task, you must select the old order in the left dropdown menu and the new one in the right one :
From here you can add organizers (internal notes) to the current product.
For more information about organizer, click here : Organizer