Products are imported and updated from your CMS, you can not create a product in Connect.
Product list is available from menu "Products", clicking on a row brings you to the Product detail view.
Here are the main details available from the product view :
- Overview : from here you can see stock levels per warehouse and create a new stock movement
- Suppliers tab : show suppliers associated to the product, you can link a new supplier and edit details here
- Purchase orders tab : history of every PO for this product
- Stock movements tab : list of all stock operation done on the product
- Orders to ship tab : customer orders to ship with this product
- All orders tab : history of every orders for this product
- Attributes tab : product information
Connect supports different types of products :
- Simple : normal products
- Aliases : several products with the same inventory.
- Kit : products containing other products : Kit products
Quick Start - Integrations
Integrations are used by Connect to communicate with stores like Magento, Shopify, Prestashop. Global schema Whatever CMS you use, the global schema is always the same : Use your CMS to : Create products, update product information Get orders Use ...
Quick Start - Orders
Orders are imported from CMS and MarketPlace, you can not create new order in Connect. Order list The list of orders is available in menu Sales > Orders : Order status follows this workflow : Pending : order has been placed but is not paid / valid ...
Quick Start - Stock management
Warehouses Everything starts with Warehouse configuration. By default, 1 warehouse is created. If you wish to rename it, select menu Inventory > Warehouses, click on the warehouse, update the name and save. For more details about warehouses : ...
Quick Start - Procurement
Procurement includes the following features : Suppliers management Attach products to suppliers Purchasing recommendations (supply needs) Purchase orders management. Suppliers You can manage suppliers from menu Purchasing > Suppliers. You can mass ...
Quick Start - Order preparation
Order preparation screen provides a workflow to pick / pack / ship orders. To access this screen, select menu Sales > Order Preparation Order selection This steps consists in selecting a batch of orders and add them in the In progress tab. Note : it ...