Point of Sales Magento 2
6. FAQ What product types are supported? POS extension only supports simple products for the moment What payment methods are supported? POS supports only offline payment methods (any methods connecting to a server like credit card or Paypal are not ...
5. Other features The main POS interface provides additional screen, useful to manage your store business. Available screens Checkout This is the main screen of Point of Sales, from where orders will be processed. More information on this screen ...
4. Checkout The POS interface is available via menu sales > Point Of Sales > Checkout. You are directly redirected to the screen to place a new order User and store switcher POS supports Magento multiple store and users : when you create a new order, ...
3. Configuration POS configuration General These settings will define the global rules of POS. Option Description Barcode attribute Products barcode attribute Disable sounds Disable sound when a product is added to POS checkout screen Authorize the ...
2. Installation First Installation To install a boostmyshop magento2 extension on your platform, process the following steps: Download zip archive from your boostmyshop customer account Upload files on your server : once uploaded, module must be in ...
Warning At the moment, POS for Magento 2 only manage Simple, Virtual and Configurable products. Note Catalog and Cart price rules are managed by POS 1. Overview Point of Sales extension for Magento 2 integrates a complete Point Of Sales system in ...