Drop Shipping Magento 2
Different options are available to adjust the DropShip process to your needs. The module configuration is available from menu Stores > Configuration > Boostmyshop > DropShip. General In this section you will find options to configure the global ...
1) No supplier is automatically selected in the "Items to drop ship" tab In the module configuration, there are several options allowing to define how a supplier should be automatically selected in the "Items to drop ship" tab of the DropShip screen. ...
Supplier Stock Import
4. Supplier Stock Import Drop Shipping module brings a new stock import feature that will import stock from a CSV file into any “supplier warehouse”. This will help to keep a warehouse updated with your supplier stock to then allow it to be purchased ...
How to use
3. How to use Drop shippable products To be drop shipped, a product must have stock in the Drop Ship warehouse. To easily update stock in this warehouse, you can use the “import” tab in the warehouse view. Once a product is in stock in the drop ship ...
2. Installation Installation & Upgrade Installation To install correctly Drop Shipping in your Magento 2, here are the steps to follow : Download the extension (provided as a ZIP archive) from your BoostMyShop account, My Downloads section. Unzip the ...
1. Overview Drop Shipping extension for Magento 2 is a plugin for Embedded ERP to manage Drop Shipping. Warning This extension isn’t compatible with Klarna Payment extension. Note Configurable, Bundle and Grouped products are not managed by the ...